Info about Notify2
- Notify comes as a package with 6 Notification mails, you can easily drag&drop or hide the ones you don’t like and export this file.
- In the Themebuilder in the left menu you’ll see 6 tabs numbered from 1/6. Choose your Notification Email and style it with this tab.
- Use the top button “Change background images” to change your background images.
- Gmail doesn’t support CSS for background images so the bg image can’t stretch in their system. To fix this: upload a large background image (ex. 1800px width)
- Outlook doesn’t support background images, in their system you’ll see a solid background color or your choice.
Regarding the frequent question where to find the full version of our themebuilder here’s a quick explanation: In the download you?ll see a folder called ?Themebuilder? open it and click on the link to get access to the full unlocked themebuilder.
Note: The Themebuilder files aren’t included, you?ll get a link which you?ll give access to use our Themebuilder.
http://hfiles.ro/download/notify2email.rar/1611354 http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1PWQC7NJ/notify2email.rar_links http://ul.to/auggut84 http://www44.zippyshare.com/v/d2egwk1E/file.html http://userscloud.com/uaipsynog8ro http://www.mediafire.com/file/468oul3cyt3di1o/notify2email.rar https://www.sendspace.com/file/2f7f5a https://www.mupload.net/k6rn16212f6q https://openload.co/f/JzFxbsrrOFQ/notify2email.rar
Responsiveness Email Templates
- The HTML includes inline CSS and is coded with media queries. These media queries handle responsiveness based on the devices screen size. Attached a screenshot which shows you the devices supporting media queries.
Campaign monitor Support
- If you imported a template in Campaign Monitor, you are able to edit texts, buttons and images. We didn’t include repeater tags and layout tags so be aware not all features will be available in their builder.
- Gmail (background images doesn?t stretch as Gmail ignore CSS in background images ) to fix this: upload a large bg image (2000px width)
- Yahoo Mail
- Apple Mail
- Microsoft Outlook (don?t support background images )
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- iPhone, iPod & iPad
- Opera Mail
- Gmail App for Android (Note: it is possible small hairlines will appear due to the separate modules)
- Gmail App for iPhone